Question:
Please help me asap... forgot to hang up a phone?
Sridhar R
2010-03-30 03:43:39 UTC
My friend forgot to hang up her call after calling me. Now even if switch off my phone and switch it on again, I can hear her voice. But she hasn't noticed it. I guess she kept it inside. How can i hang up the phone. I can't make another call and i can't ask anyone to inform her too. She is out.
Eight answers:
2010-03-30 16:21:42 UTC
BS, you are not on the level here. You hang up and in the line will clear. IT is BS*T that it will not clear.
aichele
2016-12-10 10:39:02 UTC
it will be any the form of: - there'll continually be adult adult males that isn't keep on with up. per chance they are basically no longer that into you, they discovered somebody else, or you would have given off a severe upkeep vibe, and so on... - adult adult males are very insecure and it will be that they sense they can't have a courting with someone who's too appealing because they'd cheat on them. - adult adult males which have a tendency to flow after fairly females are gamers. they can't get adequate fairly females. even if or not they dedicate to an pretty fairly lady, they are going to cheat on her with yet another fairly lady. some adult adult males basically prefer to convey mutually fairly females, so that they are finished with you and rancid to the subsequent fairly lady. each and every so often being fairly will be a curse in getting people to ascertain and relish the real you interior.
2010-03-30 10:03:07 UTC
If you hang up your phone the call will force release after a short time and a howler (loud buzzer) will be connected to the caller to attract their attention
ken613uk
2010-03-30 04:20:18 UTC
It is only the caller who can terminate a call . Until she hangs up your phone is effectively blocked. I imagine she will be horrified when she gets a phone bill as the charges continue while she is connected
2010-03-30 12:04:33 UTC
It's called "calling party hold". If you leave your phone on the hook for a few minutes her line will drop off.
ratamac
2010-03-30 03:46:38 UTC
Ive had this happen to me a few times......shout down the phone....blow a whistle, something loud..

Otherwise wait till they hang up...not a lot you can do.....the only other thing I can think of is...you go to a phone box, call bt and ask them to hang it up.
Whoa Kemosabe
2010-03-30 03:47:37 UTC
It should disconnect if u just hang it up and wait at least 5 minutes to pick it up again, if that doesnt work, try unhooking the cord from the wall for a couple minutes
2010-03-30 03:46:14 UTC
press the end call button?